[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2022-1-24 19:56:10 | 显示全部楼层
155愛在離別時When Lovers part, love in their heart survives..... 2016-4-4 17:38

155愛在離別時When Lovers part, love in their heart survives.....
  曾經喜歡上一個人,喜歡得死去活來難以救藥,喜歡到以為這輩子再也不會這樣去喜歡一個人了。
  許多年後,卻模糊得想不起來。
  原來,所有那些激情、衝動、放不開、捨不得的當下,都會隨著時間,在歲月里悄悄流逝,最後,慢慢地煙消雲散......

不知是誰說過:
  「於男人而言,一生愛過幾個女人並不重要。重要的是:是否,有那麼一個女人,無論何時何地想起,都滿心歡喜,忍不住想去見她。
  若有,多好。  
  於女人而言,青春年華曾被幾個男子愛過並不值得驕傲。驕傲的是:是否,有那麼一個男子,將她放在心間一輩子。如烙印。
  若有,足矣。」

幸好,如今的我也算過得平淡與幸福---
  有著這樣的一個枕邊人,我的手在他手裡,不捨不棄,可讓我入他懷裏,且,亦可讓他住進我的心裡,默然相愛、寂靜歡喜,不做華裳,只做恩愛兩情長,退塵世一隅,相依相守,與時光一起老去。
  膝下還圍繞著一對健康、聰明、可愛的女兒......
  其實最幸福的日子,無非是--我在看著,妳們在鬧,他在笑......

擇一城(程)終老,遇一人白首,愛在當下,珍惜眼前,如此,於我,此生終是沒有錯過,足夠安慰,足夠安好。
  有花,有陽光,有你們。

你見,或者不見,
  我的歷程皆在那裡。
  不躲不藏。

---
  僅此,祭奠那些永不復生的歲月......

愛在離別時When Lovers part, love2006-12-03 23:41
{如果想聽隨文章裏面配備的音樂,請手動點擊兩次--查看全文,絕對有超值感受!}
{If you want to listen to the music in my article, please double click on the play key - -And I swear my article worth while your reading! }
Encore Une Fois
前緣再續

二零零六年十二月三日  when working in WELLTECH INDUSTRIAL CO. ShenZhen City

<<愛在離別時When Lovers part, love in their heart survives.....>> 

ECE5ED30-3017-4831-97F8-9BCD9BCDCE83.jpeg
  相遇是美的,別離卻是傷感的.當你能感覺到傷感時,愛已隱隱約約地升起了,愛就在別離時的傷感中,在你的心靈深處,輕輕地彌漫著.
Meeting one another is so beautiful,when your leaving heartbroken.Love has raised indistinctly,when you could feel sorrowful,and love exists in sadness when leaving.Love is permeating gently at the bottom of yours heart.

(未寫完,待續To be continued.且有待修改......)   
   ----原文來自我的博客:秋天裏憂鬱的一陣風....... http://rainseasoncomes.51.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2022-8-15 22:17:59 | 显示全部楼层
160開在心頭奢侈的花A luxurious flower abloom at the top of my heart..... 编辑于 2016-4-10 22:33

160開在心頭奢侈的花A luxurious flower abloom at the top of my heart.....
2016-4-11 10:33

縱然一直一直凝視著遠方,卻什麼也看不見。記憶在擱淺,擱淺在那年的冬天......
5FBFCDF6-79F1-435D-B4B8-B4F8F0012DC1.jpeg
  你見,或者不見,
  我的歷程皆在那裡。
  不躲不藏。

---
  僅此,祭奠那些永不復生的歲月......

開在心頭奢侈的花A luxurious flower a2007-01-19 09:40
{如果想聽隨文章裏面配備的音樂,請雙擊播放鍵--查看全文,絕對有超值感受!}
{If you want to listen to the music in my article, please double click on the play key --And I swear my article worth while your reading!}

一個陌生女人的來信(插曲)
<<Letter From An Unknow Woman >>(episode)

二零零七年一月十六日 on Tuesday when working in WELLTECH INDUSTRIAL CO. ShenZhen City

<<開在心頭奢侈的花A luxurious flower abloom at the top of my heart......>>
E3160DE1-AFA0-4943-A3CB-AB96EA37772F.jpeg
  在這個冬天來臨時,一切都走遠了,惟有那朵美麗的百合,還在心頭奢侈地開放......
When this winter coming, all walks far away.It leaves only the beautiful lily still being in bloom luxuriously at the top of my heart...

這是一個美麗的夢,夢中的主角有我,它就像是我心頭那朵正在遲遲綻放的百合,故而將這個美麗的夢保存在我心底深處,願它永遠這麽美麗地綻放著,散發著淡淡的芬芳,在這個不算冷的冬天裏,永不凋零......
It is a beautiful dream,and there is me in the dream.It just seems the lily blooms slowly at the top of my heart,therefore I would like to keep the beautiful dream at the bottom of my heart deeply.I wish it in full bloom beautifully forever with giving off thin fragrance, and never fade in this not too cold winter...

(2007-1-15 4:27:05) 星期一  中國時間
(1/14/2007 0:27 PM)on Sunday  USA time

Thank you for answering your phone last night.
  真地很感謝昨晚能夠打通了你的電話.

It was very hard to call you because there are some international phone numbers that I have to dial in first before actually calling your phone number.So,I had to call the phone operator,ask them for the international phone code number for China,dial that number first,and then dial in your phone number--WHEW!
  打你電話還真難,因為在撥你的號碼之前我得先撥國際代碼,故而,我不得不打電話給操作員去詢問中國的電話代碼,爾後再撥打你的號碼--(吹口哨聲......)

It wasn't easy!... 
  這真的是不太容易啊!......

But it was worth it to hear your beautiful voice again and to tell you what I've been feeling in my heart...and say it again...and again.
  但這卻是值得的,因為能夠再次聽到你美麗的聲音,然後告訴你在我心裏已有的感覺......然後一遍又一遍地說與你聽......

Oh...if only I could hold you in my arms right now...then I wouldn't have to touch this cold keyboard.It's 4:30 AM where you are right now as I type this so you're probably sound asleep.I hope that you're sleeping well cutie...with nice dreams in your head.
  哦,要是此刻能將你擁入我懷中,那麽我真的不願意去觸摸這冰冷的鍵盤.當我正在打著這些文字給你時,在你住的那邊已是淩晨四點半了,那麽此刻你應該正在熟睡中吧?我希望你睡得很好,且做著美麗的夢......

I had a very nice dream about you last night Jun...But I'll tell you about it later,since I want to hear your reaction to it.
  君,昨晚我做了一個很美的夢,我的夢裏頭你曾來過......但我一會才告訴你,既然我想知道當你聽了我的夢以後的反應將會是如何的話.

I hope that you're sleeping well Jun and I hope that when you see this on a Monday morning it puts a smile on your beautiful face.
  我真地希望你會睡得很好,君,還希望在你的星期一早上,當你一看見我寫給你的這些文字,在你的臉上立刻就會綻放著美麗的笑容了. 
F538D9D8-BB6C-47F3-806B-C43E119CE559.jpeg

(2007-1-15 12:56:27) 星期一  中國時間
(1/14/2007 8:56 PM)on Sunday  USA time

<<我的迪斯尼夢My Disneyland dream>>

Last night after I hung up the phone,I immediately hopped into bed since it was pretty late here, 2:30 AM.After I said my usual, “Good night Jun...sweet dreams...” I turned off the light and closed my eyes,pulled the blankets over my head,and quickly fell asleep.
  昨晚當我挂了電話之後,我就立即跳進被窩裏頭了,既然這裏已是相當的晚了--已是淩晨兩點半.我就象平常一樣道聲:“晚安,君......做個甜美的夢......”熄了燈,閉上眼,蒙住頭,很快我就呼呼入睡了.

A few moments later,  I “awoke” in a really cool dream.
  片刻,我就在一個很酷的夢中“清醒著”.  

I “awoke”to find myself walking down Harbor Boulevard in Anaheim, which is a city in Southern California. The most famous address in Anaheim is at 1313 Harbor Boulevard, which is where my favorite place is located, Disneyland.
  我“清醒”地發覺自己正走向在南加州的一個城市阿納海姆的海港林蔭大道上.在阿納海姆裏最著名的地址就是海港林蔭大道1313號,那就是我最愛的所在地--迪斯尼樂園!

The strange thing was that Disneyland is located right in the middle of Anaheim and thus it’s surrounded by very busy streets.Everywhere you look there are cars and people.In my dream,there were absolutely no cars or other people to be found anywhere...no cars...no people...no noise...nothing.It was just myself all alone strolling towards Disneyland.It was a beautiful night without a cloud in the sky.Only a full moon overhead was shining down on me.
  這迪斯尼恰好就位於阿納海姆城市的中間,因此它就被熱熱鬧鬧的街市包圍著,在那裏你可以看到車水馬龍、門庭若市,一片繁華的景象.但奇怪的是,在我的夢中,卻是門可羅雀、冷冷清清的,沒有車,沒有人,沒有聲音......什麽都沒有,就僅有我一人獨自走去迪斯尼.那是一個美麗的夜晚,天空沒有一片雲,惟有一輪滿月懸挂在頭頂,冷冷地照射著我.

As I approached the Disneyland ticket booths, nobody was there to sell me an admission ticket.So I walked up to the entrance gate to the park,which is known as The Main Gate.Unless it’s before park opening or after park closing, there are always people there at The Main Gate to take your ticket as you go inside, but in my dream nobody was there either.The Main Gate was wide open, but the park was *totally* deserted that night.Nobody was there...not a soul except for myself.That’s weird!
  當我靠近售票處時,那裏卻是沒有一個人在賣票,於是我就繼續往公園的主入口走去.若在往常,除非是在公園的非營業時間裏,否則在主入口都會有人站在那來收取你的入場券的,但在我夢裏,那裏又是空無一人!那晚大門敞得開開的,但公園看起來卻是如此的荒涼.沒有一個人在那裏......沒有一個靈魂,除了我自己.它是如此地不可思議!

Since The Main Gate was open,I walked into Disneyland all by myself.Right at the front of the park is Main Street Station, the main stop for the Disneyland Railroad.Since I’m a huge steam locomotive enthusiast,the Disneyland Railroad is my favorite ride in the park and I always ride it at least once on every visit.(“It looks almost identical to the Main Street Station at Hong Kong Disneyland.Since you’ve been there, you know what it’s like,right?”“Yeah.”)This is the view that I saw in my dream,but it was at night time and no people were there beside myself.
http://www.burnsland.com/sdra/DLRR_Main_St_02.shtml
F222E072-BBD2-4325-A684-CDE907322344.jpeg
  既然這門是開著的,我就毫不客氣地獨自一人走進去了.主街站--迪斯尼鐵路的主站恰好就在公園的前面.而我又是一個蒸汽機車狂熱的愛好者,理所當然地在這公園中乘坐迪士尼火車就成了我的最愛,至少每次遊覽我一直都會去乘坐.(“它看起來跟香港迪斯尼的主街站幾乎是一樣的.既然你已去過,你知道它的樣子,對不對?” “對.”)這就是我在夢中見到的風景,但卻是在夜色中,沒有他人,獨有我!

I then proceeded through one of the two entrance tunnels that go underneath the train tracks to get into the park at Main Street USA.(It’s just like at Hong Kong Disneyland.)You can see the arched entrances to the tunnels under Engine #2 and the Lilly Belle parlor car in these photos:
http://www.burnsland.com/sdra/Misc05.shtml

於是我就繼續穿過鐵軌下面的兩個入口隧道之一,走進了公園裏的美國主街.(它就象在香港迪斯尼一樣的.)在這些網址鏈結的照片中你可看到在2號火車頭下面的弓形入口隧道和這小型特等豪華鐵路客車的樣子.

Just on the other side of the tunnel as you walk into Disneyland is the Southern end of Main Street USA,which is known as Town Square.This is what is on the other side of one of the two tunnels:
http://www.donaldlaird.com/personal/disney/virtual/148.html
  當你步入迪斯尼時,在隧道的另一面恰巧就是美國主街的南末端,那就是眾所周知的城鎮廣場.這是關於兩個隧道之一的另一邊情景的網址:

As I walked through the tunnel,I couldn’t see another person anywhere.I looked North down Main Street towards Sleeping Beauty Castle:
http://www.donaldlaird.com/personal/disney/virtual/081.html
  在穿越隧道的一路上,我連個鬼影也沒見著,於是我就往主街北部的睡美人城堡方向望過去.

Since it was night time,all of the beautiful lights on Main Street on the store signs and rooftops were on and twinkling like always.It was as if the park was actually open,but the only difference was that there were no people there besides myself...or so I thought,either guests (what Disneyland calls their customers) or Cast Members (what Disneyland calls their employees)anywhere.It was so nice!
  正是夜晚時分,主街上所有商鋪的信號燈和屋頂上的燈光全都亮著,就象一直以來就那麽美麗的樣子,熒熒地閃爍著.公園看起來就象是正開放著,只不過到處都沒有任何一個人罷了,除了我自己......在我想來大概是這樣吧,既無遊客亦無工作人員.這夜色竟是如此的美!

I proceeded around the back side of Main Street Station and prepared to go for a ride on the next train that would pull into the station.The station is elevated up above the ground level so to ride a train you have to walk up some steps.At the base of the stairs are some green park benches where people can sit and give their tired feet a rest.Those benches and stairs can be seen in this photo that was taken by someone standing inside Town Square:
http://www.burnsland.com/sdra/DLRR_Main_St_04.shtml
  我繼續往主街站裏面的四周轉轉,然後準備找下一趟將要進站的火車去坐.這站台稍微高於地面,故而若想乘火車你就不得不往上走幾步台階了.而在樓梯的底層坐落著幾張綠色長椅,走累的遊客此時就可坐下來歇一歇腳.這些長椅和階梯可在這些網址鏈結的照片中見到,這是某人站在城鎮廣場裏所拍攝到的場景.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2022-8-16 21:50:22 | 显示全部楼层

161開在心頭奢侈的花A luxurious flower abloom at the top of my heart...... 编辑于 2016-4-10 23:19

2016-4-11 11:19
161開在心頭奢侈的花A luxurious flower abloom at the top of my heart......
733050A6-4CC6-437A-918A-0D6A31AA10A0.jpeg

你見,或者不見,
  我的歷程皆在那裡。
  不躲不藏。

---
  僅此,祭奠那些永不復生的歲月......

開在心頭奢侈的花A luxurious flower a2007-01-26 09:46
{If you want to listen to the music in my article, please double click on the play key --And I swear my article worth while your reading!}

命運 浪漫滿屋(韓語)Destiny  <<Full House>>(in Korean)

二零零七年一月二十一日 on Sunday rainy and cold when working in WELLTECH INDUSTRIAL CO. ShenZhen City

AA018A0D-285B-44BF-AAA5-6C012EF461B0.jpeg

When this winter coming, all walks far away.It leaves only the beautiful lily still being in bloom luxuriously at the top of my heart...

這是一個美麗的夢,夢中的主角有我,它就像是我心頭那朵正在遲遲綻放的百合,故而將這個美麗的夢保存在我心底深處,願它永遠這麽美麗地綻放著,散發著淡淡的芬芳,在這個不算冷的冬天裏,永不凋零......
It is a beautiful dream,and there is me in the dream.It just seems the lily blooms slowly at the top of my heart,therefore I would like to keep the beautiful dream at the bottom of my heart deeply.I wish it in full bloom beautifully forever with giving off thin fragrance, and never fade in this not too cold winter...

(2007-1-15 14:11:11) 星期一  中國時間
(1/14/2007 10:11 PM)on Sunday  USA time

As I turned around to get ready to walk up the steps,(“Can you guess who I saw sitting there on one of those benches at the base of the stairs?”“Me?”“Yes. ”)I noticed another person inside Disneyland for the very first time that night beside myself.It was you Jun.It was strange because I didn’t see you before.Nobody else was there the whole time,but when I turned and looked towards the stairs...suddenly there you were waiting for me silently.You were sitting there on one of those green benches at the bottom of the stairs.You were wearing that beautiful white dress and the soft moonlight reflecting off of you looked absolutely gorgeous.You were smiling at me and I saw your beautiful brown eyes.The sight of you sitting there in the moonlight,patiently waiting for me,and smiling made a nice *warm* feeling in my heart.
  當我轉身正要走上台階時,(“你猜,我看到了誰?就坐在其中一張長椅上呢.”“我嗎?”“對,就是你.”)那晚,我真地是才第一次注意到除了我自己之外,還有另外一個人也在這迪斯尼內,那恰恰就是你--君.很奇怪地,之前我沒有看到你,一直那裏都沒有其他一個人,但當我轉身往樓梯看過去時......突然地,你就在那裏正靜靜地等著我,就坐在樓梯底層的那其中一張綠色的長椅上.你就穿著那件美麗的白裙子,柔和的月色灑在你身上,你整個人看起來是如此的華麗!你就那樣微笑地望著我,我看見了你那雙美麗的、褐色的眼眸.在月色中,你坐在那,耐心地等著我,微笑著,所有這美好的一切使我的心有一種很溫馨的感覺.
6EFE5512-696A-4B47-A865-ABBAC5CF72B4.jpeg

I walked up to you and we both looked into each other’s eyes and smiled at one another.The strange thing was that we didn’t say a word to each other,but as if we were reading each other’s thoughts or something.I extended my hand out to you and you held it and stood up from the bench.We then proceeded up the stairs, hand in hand,to the train station.We walked through the station building together:
http://www.burnsland.com/sdra/DLRR_Main_St_22.shtml
http://www.burnsland.com/sdra/DLRR_Main_St_25.shtml
http://www.burnsland.com/sdra/DLRR_Main_St_14.shtml
http://www.burnsland.com/sdra/DLRR_Main_St_18.shtml
  我走向你,然後我們彼此望進對方的眼裏,微笑著.奇怪的是我們一直沈默著,彼此都沒有說一句話,但卻似乎是那麽清楚地能讀懂彼此正在所想著的所有一切.我伸出手,你握住了我的手,然後站了起來.於是我們手牽著手繼續往站台走上去,一起穿過了站台建築物.

We then proceeded,hand in hand,out of the station building to wait for the next train on one of the two boarding platforms:
http://www.burnsland.com/sdra/DLRR_Main_St_10.shtml
  我們手牽著手走出了站台建築物,站在其中一個月台上等下一趟火車.

We did not have to wait long because as soon as we stood there on the platform,my favorite locomotive of the Disneyland Railroad(they have five different steam locomotives,)Engine #4,chugged into the station and stopped right in front of us:
http://www.burnsland.com/sdra/DLRR_Main_St_23.shtml
http://www.burnsland.com/sdra/ernest_marsh_2.shtml
http://www.burnsland.com/sdra/marsh.shtml
http://www.burnsland.com/sdra/marsh_front.shtml
  剛一站到月台,我最愛的迪斯尼火車機車頭(他們有五個不同的蒸汽機車)--4號火車頭,發出輒輒聲地進了站台,恰好就停在我們面前.

Steam was coming from the cylinders and the massive and powerful *CHUFF* *CHUFF*...*CHUFF* *CHUFF* of the Engine #4's exhaust as it pulled into Main Street Station could be felt on my chest.We climbed into the deserted train and sat down on the very last seat at the back of the train.
  當4號火車頭進站時,蒸汽正從圓筒中冒出,我的胸膛可感受到它“噗噗......”的厚實而又強大的排氣.我們鑽進這冷清的火車,坐到火車背面最後的位子上.

With a *toot* *toot* of the whistle,Engine #4 slowly started to move forward and proceed on its journey all around Disneyland.(The whistle on a steam locomotive is used to warn people what the locomotive will be doing.For example,two short toots of the whistle mean that the locomotive will be moving forward and three short toots of the whistle means that it will be moving backward.) We sat there,enjoying the clickity-clack of the steel wheels on steel rails, the *CHUFF* *CHUFF*...*CHUFF* *CHUFF* of Engine #4's exhaust,and the gentle swaying motion of the passenger car.As we were holding hands, the train went through my favorite part of the ride, the dark,wooded area in the back of Disneyland where it really does seem like the train is going back in time to the 1870s - 1880s.The soft moonlight shone through the branches and leaves overhead and projected a magical glow on the train as it went on its journey through the night.It was *very* romantic...
  隨著“嘟嘟”的汽笛聲,4號火車頭緩緩地開始前進了,繼續它的圍繞著整個迪斯尼的旅程.(這蒸汽火車頭上的汽笛聲是用於告知其將進行的動作.例如:兩聲短笛聲表示火車將向前行駛;三聲短笛聲意味著火車將倒退.)我們坐在車內,聽著鋼輪軋在鐵軌上的劈啪聲和4號火車頭排氣時的“噗噗......”聲,旅客車廂溫和地搖擺著.我們握著手,車穿過了我最愛騎的那部分--迪斯尼後面黑壓壓的叢林,令人感覺真地象是火車穿越了時空,回到十九世紀七、八十年代的時光.柔和的月光透過頭頂上的枝葉縫隙照射到火車,發出不可思議的光芒,就象是整夜它都會繼續它的旅程.這夜色竟是如此的浪漫!

The soft moonlight lighting up your beautiful face so elegantly.I turned and looked into your beautiful brown eyes and the soft moonlight reflecting off of them.It was the most beautiful sight I have ever seen.
  柔和的月光如此優美地映亮了你那張美麗的臉龐.我轉過頭望進你那雙美麗的、褐色的眼眸裏,柔和的月光反射著它們,這是我曾見過最美的一道風景.
AB94DE4B-A688-44E8-AC0E-41AA6B704D6C.jpeg

The train proceeded around the park and there were no other people to be seen anywhere.We had the *entire* park all to ourselves,just you and I.
  火車圍著公園繼續繞著,一路上到處都看不到別的任何一個人.我們擁有整個公園僅為我們開放,就你與我.

After the Engine #4 stopped back at Main Street Station,we both got off and proceeded to enjoy some of the other Disneyland attractions.Slowly strolling down Main Street USA at night with all the lights on and a full moon overhead was beautiful,but sharing that moment with you holding my hand the entire time made it positively magical.I didn’t want the night to end.
  4號火車頭於主街站後面停了下來,我們倆下了火車,繼續欣賞著迪斯尼別的一些吸引人之處.緩緩地沿著美國主街漫步,夜色中,所有的燈光都亮著,頭頂上一輪明月如此的美.你一直握著我的手分享著那美麗的一瞬,令那晚變得斷然地不可思議,我真地希望那晚永遠也走不到盡頭,永遠也不會結束.
29B240AC-1FF4-4F6C-8EAA-C7E1AA3BE233.jpeg

One other attraction that we rode was Pirates of the Caribbean,a very famous Disneyland attraction that is not at Hong Kong Disneyland yet.(They supposedly are building it though.)
http://visionsfantastic.com/main.php?page=pirates
  另外一個吸引人的就是我們騎了加勒比海的海盜船,迪斯尼的一個非常有名的魅力之處,這在香港迪斯尼裏還沒有的.(它們僅是想象出來的建築物.)

It’s a slow moving boat ride past various scenes of pirates doing their dastardly deeds.(This being Disneyland,they’re not *too* dastardly though and all the scenes have a sense of humor to them.)We were the only ones there so we had the entire ride all to ourselves and we rode it hand in hand.
  它是一艘慢慢移動著的船,騎著它去看過去海盜做著那些卑鄙勾當的各種情景.(在迪斯尼樂園中,所有的場景含有一種幽默感在內,使得他們看起來並不是那麽齷齪.)在那裏僅有我們倆,於是我們手牽著手坐完了全程.

The rest of the rides were like that in that we were the only ones there.It was weird because there were no Cast Members there to operate the rides.We would get into the rides,sit down,and then they would turn on for us automatically.It was really neat actually!
  剩下那些乘坐也都是象那樣只有我們倆在那,不可思議的是沒有任何一個工作人員操作.我們一坐進去,它們就會自動為我們運轉了.

The interesting thing was that not a word was said between us.I know what you sound like and we've talked to one another many times,yet for some reason we didn’t say anything to one another.We spending the whole time just looking at each other and smiling.Even though we didn’t speak,we knew *exactly* what the other person was thinking that night.It was as if we were communicating on a *much* deeper,heart to heart level compared to just a regular conversation.Jun,your gorgeous brown eyes are very expressive and I understood exactly what was on your mind.(“Oh...well...I have to apologize about something Jun.I *really* wanted to kiss you in my dream,but I was afraid to.I remember thinking“kiss her!” but I was too shy.In that regard,my dream was *very* realistic because I’m *so* shy around girls.Well,even though we didn’t kiss each other at Disneyland,we still had a *wonderful* time.”)
  有趣的是我們之間沒有說一句話,我卻是完全地了解你,就好象是我們早已彼此對話了無數次了,只是因某些原因我們沒有對對方說任何一句話而已.我們全部時間僅是望著對方微笑著.即使那晚我們沒有說話,但彼此都是那麽地清楚對方正想著的全部.它似乎是一種相對於尋常的交談更深層次的心與心的交流.君,你那雙華麗的、褐色的眼眸是那麽地富有感情,象是會說話一樣,使得我能夠完全地參透你所想的一切.(“哦,君,我不得不為一件事向你道歉.在我的夢裏,我真地想要吻你,但卻不敢.我記得想著“吻她!”但我卻是太害羞了.在女孩子面前我一直是如此的害羞,因為這個關系,我的夢也竟是如此的現實.不過無論如何,即使在迪斯尼中我們沒有吻對方,但不可否認地我們仍是一起度過了非常美妙的時光.”)
EF462816-35F3-4171-A52C-033984D0FCDF.jpeg

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2022-9-27 21:06:53 | 显示全部楼层
162開在心頭奢侈的花A luxurious flower abloom at the top of my heart...... 编辑于 2016-5-29 10:33

162開在心頭奢侈的花A luxurious flower abloom at the top of my heart......
3500A27E-088B-48CF-BE2F-A9B02A430D47.jpeg

你見,或者不見,
  我的歷程皆在那裡。
  不躲不藏。

---
  僅此,祭奠那些永不復生的歲月......

開在心頭奢侈的花A luxurious flower a2007-01-27 10:04

海鷗飛處彩雲飛
The sea gull flying to place where the rosy clouds fly (in Mandarin)

二零零七年一月二十七日 on Saturday  cold wind  when working in WELLTECH INDUSTRIAL CO. ShenZhen City

04838778-6E6F-4AB0-ABBE-D724BFF5C269.jpeg

(2007-1-15 14:25:56) 星期一  中國時間
(1/14/2007 10:25 PM)on Sunday  USA time
Then I suddenly woke up and *poof* you were gone. (“At least I got to enjoy the dream and it wasn't ended by my alarm,like what happens on a workday morning.The weird thing was that we didn't say a word to each other and we knew exactly what we were thinking...We just looked into each other's eyes and held hands the whole time.By the way,your smile in my dreams is just as beautiful as it is in your photos.”)
A8AE7C67-CF57-41E4-9630-B238599B9D25.jpeg
  然後突然我就醒了,妳就“呼”地一下子從我夢中飛走了.(“但,至少我還能繼續回味著那個夢,而不是象平常工作日的早上那樣,被我的鬧鍾打斷.不可思議的是,我們彼此之間沒有說一句話,但卻是那麽清楚地了解對方所想的一切......我們所有時光中只是一直握著手,望進對方的眼眸中.順便說一下,在我的夢裏頭,你的笑容依然就像你照片中那樣,那麽地美麗.”)
E3778A1D-B34B-40E6-86D4-8A9768D51F08.jpeg
I rolled over and hoped to see you lying there in my bed next to me,but I was alone.Even though you weren't there physically Jun,I swear that I could *feel* your presence.It was as if you were there in my bedroom the entire night and you disappeared as soon as my eyes opened.
  我翻了個身,真地很希望看見妳就正躺在我身邊,但,卻是獨我一人.即使妳的肉體並不在那,但君,我發誓我可以“感覺”得到妳的存在.就好象整個晚上妳都一直就在我的臥室中,只是當我雙眼一睜開,妳就消失了而已。
311C5DB8-4085-4DDB-959E-23771DDD5EAD.jpeg
So Jun,that was my wonderful dream on Saturday night.I don't know exactly what it means,but it was so magical.Someday Jun,I would love to make that dream into reality and show you all around my favorite place,Disneyland.
  君,這就是我星期六晚上那個奇妙的夢.我不知道它確切地意味著什麽,但它卻是如此的不可思議的.君,我真地希望有一天會美夢成真,然後帶妳去遊覽我最愛的地方--迪斯尼樂園.

(2007-1-16 11:49:33) 星期二  中國時間
(1/15/2007 07:49 PM)on Monday  USA time
“How nice a dream it is!I'm ready to put your article into my website...You described it so beautiful!And the feeling is just what I'm looking for always...”
  「多麽美麗的一個夢!我準備將你的文章收錄進我的博客裏......它寫得如此美!那種感覺恰好正是我一直在尋找的感覺......」
“Oh,please do!I'd love for all your friends and family to know about me and my feelings for you.Thank you Jun,my English teachers would love to hear that!”
  「哦,請做吧!我很樂意你所有的朋友和家人都知道我以及我對你的感情.君,謝謝你,如果我的英語老師們聽到這樣的話一定會很高興!」
“what's more,I'm the other leading actress in the nice dream.We both are all the leading actors in it!”
  「而且,在這麽美的夢中,我竟是另一位主角.我們倆都是主角!」
“Hehe,you're the star Jun...not me!If it were just me in the dream,it would be just another Disneyland dream for me.I have plenty of those.”
  「呵呵,君,你是明星......不是我!要是在我的夢裏僅有我獨自一個人的話,對我而言,它將是另外一個版本的迪斯尼夢啦.那樣的夢我有很多.」
“You are my prince!”
  「你是我的王子!」
“And you are my princess Jun.”
  「那麽君,妳就是我的公主!」

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2022-10-23 21:10:38 | 显示全部楼层
163開在心頭奢侈的花A luxurious flower abloom at the top of my heart......

163開在心頭奢侈的花A luxurious flower abloom at the top of my heart......
68708AB9-D47F-4141-AB3A-A343AB14AC7B.jpeg

你見,或者不見,
  我的歷程皆在那裡。
  不躲不藏。

---
  僅此,祭奠那些永不復生的歲月......

開在心頭奢侈的花A luxurious flower a2007-02-06 07:55

伤感的恋人Sentimental Sweetheart(in Cantonese)

二零零七年二月六日 on Tuesday  when working in WELLTECH INDUSTRIAL CO. ShenZhen City

9F1576A8-86C4-40F2-862D-E4F3054DE2A7.jpeg

(2007-1-16 15:34:01) 星期二  中國時間
(1/15/2007 11:34 PM)on Monday  USA time
“So,did you get the chance to read my entire email about my dream?It was rather long so I hope that it wasn't too boring.”
  「所以,你已抽空閱完我那封關於我的夢的信了?它寫得相當冗長,但願它沒有令你感覺太過於乏味.」
“Yes.I read it many times...”
  「哦,我讀了很多遍......」
“Oh,you mean that it didn't bore you to sleep?”
  「哦,你意思是它沒有乏味到令你要睡覺?」
“No,it's so nice...”
  「哦,不,它是如此的美......」
“Oh,I was afraid that you'd be bored by it.”
  「哦,我還擔心它令你無聊呢.」
“I seldom made such nice dreams.”
  「我很少做這麽美的夢.」
“Oh,I always have nice dreams like that.”
  「哦,我倒是一直都會做象那麽美的夢.」
“But I also made funny dreams ever.”
  「但我卻曾經做過有趣的夢.」
“HeheYeah,I imagine so because you have a great sense of humor.You always make me laugh and smile whenever I talk to you Jun. ”
  「呵呵......我可以想象得到會這樣,因為你有那麽強烈的幽默感.無論何時與你談話,你一直都能夠令我或大笑或微笑,君.」
“Do you want to listen to it?”
  「你想聽嗎?」
“Yes!”
  「好啊!」
“It was made when I was studying in my senior high school.Well,I have to tell you that my parents always wanted to have a son before I was born.So you could imagine how disappointed they felt when I was born.”
  「那是我正念高中時做的一個夢.哦,我得先告訴你:在我出生之前,我父母如此渴望有一個兒子.所以當我出生時,你可以想象得到他們有多麽的失望.」
“Oh,OK.I see.”
  「哦,好的.我明白.」
“They hoped me was a boy greatly and then I also always thought me was a boy ago.And so I had such a strange dream.”
  「他們那麽希望我是一個男孩,以至於以前我也一直想著自己是一個男孩.所以就做了這麽奇怪的一個夢。」
“Oh...no...you're *definitely* not a boy Jun!The beautiful curves on your body prove that.”
  「哦......不,你絕對不是一個男孩,君!你美麗的曲線已說明了一切.」
95AA4055-BC2C-4248-8A23-ACF316E4CDE0.jpeg

(2007-1-16 15:41:42) 星期二  中國時間
(1/15/2007 11:41 PM)on Monday  USA time
          <<愛情故事Love story>>
I was a handsome but poor boy and I fell in love with a beautiful young lady who comes from a rich family in my dream,but her father was against our love because I was only such a poor guy.(“Yeah...believe me,I deeply know what that feels like Jun!I've been rejected by girls for that reason in the past.”)He compelled his daughter to get to married with a rich but old man!Then my girl friend escaped from the wedding and I lost touch with her thence.
  在我的夢中,我是一個貧窮的英俊小生並且愛上了一位美麗的富家女,但她父親卻反對我們相愛下去,因我只是一個貧窮的傢夥!(“相信我,那種感覺我深有體會!過去,我就因那樣的理由而被女孩子拒絕過.”)他強迫他女兒嫁給一個富有的老頭子.於是我的女朋友就逃婚了,從此我們就失去了聯絡.
A4A2FC89-2559-47C9-B92E-1D86CA61DEFD.jpeg
I continued to study hard and turned into an excellent archeologist after several years when I just graduated from the university.(“Hehe, just like Harrison Ford in the Indiana Jones movies!”)
  我繼續努力地讀書,幾年過去後,我大學畢業,成為一名出色的考古學家.(“呵呵,就象印第安納瓊斯電影裏的福特·哈裏森!”)
I was so young but worked hard. And we got a piece of information about that there is an archaic pithecanthrope appears in the mountain which is named ShenNongJia.So we went there and wanted to find out the truth.
  我如此年輕但工作卻很賣力.我們收到消息:據說在神農架發現有古猿人的出沒.於是我們就出發到那,欲探一個究竟.
And we really caught a primitive when we went into the mistiness in the mountain.They proceeded to walk so as to find more privitive persons in the mountain,but there was only leave me stay there alone to watch over the first primitive person who was caught by us, because I'm the youngest guy among all my colleagues.
  當我們步入迷茫茫的山穀中時,竟真地讓我們抓住了一個原始人.為了想找到更多的原始人,於是他們又繼續往前走.而我在我所有的老同事當中是最年輕的小夥子,故而他們就留我一人呆在原處,看守那個剛被我們逮到的原始人.
There were only leave us both stay there after my else old colleagues went me away to walk into deep forests.Suddenly,she cried and asked me,“Don't you really recognize me?!I am your lover!”It was because she ran away from the marriage and went into the mountain. She stayed here for many years alone and so she became such looking.(“Ahhhhh...Hehe...that is a funny dream Jun!I have to admit that in all my weird dreams,I always was me.I never was anyone else.”)
  當我那些老同事皆離開我入深山處後,僅留下我們倆在那時,突然地,她哭著問:“ 你不認識我了嗎?我是你的情人啊!”原來當年她逃婚至此,獨自一人在深山老林裏,一呆數年,就變成了這副模樣了。(啊?!......呵呵......君,這真是個有趣的夢!我不得不承認,在我所有怪異的夢裏頭,我一直都是我,從來也不會變成別的任何一個人。)
  (在後邊255《采菊東籬下......》一文中也有對此夢的另一番描述,如下。)  
  印象最深刻的是高中時我做過的一個長長的夢,實在是太滑稽可笑了,至今仍記得內容。
  夢裏我是一個窮小子,與一位富家小姐相戀,但因貧富懸殊,其父強烈反對,並欲把他女兒嫁給一個富有的老頭。
05ABB09F-35E7-406C-943D-A3B5E528154A.jpeg
  一對情侶就這樣被拆散了,我收拾一顆受傷的心,繼續努力讀書,上了大學,畢業後,成了考古學家。
  聽說神農架有野人出沒的蹤蹟,於是與幾名老考古專家一起進去探個究竟。果真,第一天就讓我們抓到了一個野人,大家商量後,說我最年輕,讓我留在原地看守著這野人,他們繼續往深山處走進去。
  待他們一走,這野人就哭泣著跟我說:“你不認識我了嗎?我是你以前的女朋友呀!”天哪!此語一出,令我著實吃驚不小!細問原委,才知原來當年她被她父親逼嫁給一個老頭,不從,就逃婚至此,深山野嶺中,多年之後,竟被世人誤當作野人了!

(全文完,謝謝您的閱讀.The end,thank you for your reading.)  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2022-10-27 21:51:03 | 显示全部楼层
164<<冬季戀歌Winter Sonata>> 编辑于 2016-5-29 11:36

164<<冬季戀歌Winter Sonata>>
4451C871-00D8-44AB-80B2-9FB13A898965.jpeg

你見,或者不見,
  我的歷程皆在那裡。
  不躲不藏。

---
  僅此,祭奠那些永不復生的歲月......

<<冬季戀歌Winter Sonata>>2007-01-24 14:21

难道爱一个人有错吗Is it a fault if love him(in Mandarin)

小城大事Great invent in a small city (in cantonese)

二零零七年一月二十四日 on Wednesday cold wind  When working in WELLTECH INDUSTRIAL CO. ShenZhen City

How much I love you, How much I care!

<<冬季戀歌Winter Sonata>>
               ――寫給我愛著的人
             ――write to the person who I'm loving
         有没有一雙手,握住了便不輕易放手?
       有没有一個肩膀,可以倚靠一輩子都有安全感?
       有没有一場擁抱,緊緊地讓倆個人再也不分開?
      有没有一種約定,是相約每一個來生都要和你相遇?
      有没有一段感情,深深地刻在心裏一輩子不會忘記?
     有没有一個人,是你用盡了一生力氣還舍不得將他遗忘?
Is there a pair of hands that would not drop easily once gripped?
Is there a shoulder,when being leaned against that would give a sense of security three score years and ten ?
Is there an embrace which ties two people closely and will not part any more?
Is there a promise and makes an appointment that I will encounter you in all the other life?
Is there section of feelings engraved in the heart deeply that can not be forgotten for a lifetime?
Is there a person who you exhaust all your life to forget him but still are reluctant to do that?
6E2F31CE-832F-4D6D-89D4-CCCB6D42737A.jpeg
  尋愛,尋尋覓覓,夢中的你,可曾來過?......不知為何,似乎覺得你的心离我是如此的遙遠,好害怕就此沒有你的音訊,就此與你斷了聯絡,就像斷了線的風箏,不知會飄向何方......
I search for love.I am looking for my love all my life always.Have you ever walked into my dreams?...I don't know why I feel that your heart is so far away mine and be afraid very much that there will be not your any message herefrom and then will break the contact between us.It was as if the kite was broken off the thread and then you would't know where it will fly to...
  不知為何今夜心情如此沉重,一直無睡意,乾脆爬起床,將心中的思緒點點滴滴寫與你.也許你會覺得是那麼的不可理解,是的,有時我都覺得自己是多麼的矛盾.人前,我是個開朗單純的女孩,可當我獨處時,心中的那份無奈、孤寂,又有誰知曉?有誰明了?
I don't know why I am so sullen tonight and could hardly fall asleep at all times.So I get up without further ado and write down a bit feelings in my heart to you.You maybe would think how impenetrable it is.Yes,I also did feel the exact same way sometimes.I am a extrovertish and simple girl in everyone,but the kind of loneliness and helpless feelings in my heart when I am alone,who would know it well?
  晚上下課之際,突然好想再聽聽你的聲音,但你離我是如此的遙遠!於是一個人緩緩地行走在回宿舍的路上,情緒莫名其妙地低落了起來.
I wanted to hear your voice again all of a sudden after class at night very much, but you are so far away me!I then walked slowly on the way back to my dorm all by myself in quite despondent mood suddenly.
  深冬の晚風迎面吹著,吹亂了我的頭發,雨淅瀝淅瀝地下著,有一絲寒意,心中亦是有點冰凍,夜涼如水,冬冷如冰.望著這城市中茫茫的黑夜,已是萬家燈火,可哪一盞才是為我的心而明?路人匆匆,有誰會為我駐足片刻?人流中,我是多麼孤獨,多麼渺小,多麼無助,思緒隨著這失落的夜風飄飛著.不知為何,我已是淚流了滿面......

It is a bit chilly with the rain falling pattering,and the night is just as cool as water,and winter is just as cold as ice.In late winter,and my heart is also a little ice-cold with the evening wind blowing in my face and tousling my hairs.Gazed at boundless dark in the city,a myriad twinkling lights in the city have been on already.Yet,which calyx of light is just bright for my heart?The passers-by walked hurried,who would stop only for me a while?In the stream of people,How lonely I felt!How little I am,and how helpless I felt too!Thought is fluttering with the mopish wind in the dark,I didn't know why my face has been tear-stained already...
  人活著多麼的艱辛啊,日日辛苦勞動,領了薄薄的薪水,去供房,交水電費,買生存下去的吃喝雜物,然後再去勞動,如此循環往複,直至生命的某一個終點.單調而乏味的生活,空洞而無意義的生存......
It is too hard to live for people.They work hard everyday and get few wage,and pay money for buying house and hand in fee of water and electricity,and buy food of eating and drink  for survival,then continue to work again,just like so to revolve till certain end-point of life.Live in a tedious life and empty and meaningless survival...
  何去何從?我這一路,一個人走得是如此辛酸、孤苦.遇上了你,我的生命因認識了你而開始生動了起來,我生命的春天是否會從今開始?遇上了你,那隱約的喜悅,令我渴望有一道寬闊的肩膀靠靠我疲倦的頭,有一雙堅實的手理理我鬢邊的憂,有一個溫暖的港灣可將我那顆慌亂的心停泊下來.
Where did I come from and will I go now?On the way of my life,it is so bitter and lonely for my walking up alone.Till encounter you,my life begin to become lifesome because of acquainting with you.Whether or not will spring of my life start henceforward?After meeting you,the subtile joyance makes me long for leaning my tired head against a broad shoulder,touching my hairs gently and pacifying away my melancholy with the firm hands,anchoring my restless and confused heart at the warm port.

惆悵風中誰和誰的呢喃零落?只有影子與我相守.
Whose whisper is falling in the disconsolate wind?There is only a shadow is concomitant beside me.
  曾經是那麼迫不及待地盼望著與你相逢,可是隨著日子的一天天逝去,我卻寧願一直停留在等待你的日子裏,因為我害怕也許我們的相逢只是如同"X ",兩條交叉的直線,雖有交集點,可相逢過後依舊是陌路人.
I have been ever too impatient to wait for encountering you face to face,but now I would rather rest me on the time during waiting for you always with the time elapsing from day to day.Because I am afraid that our encounter perhaps is only as if it was two cross straight lines just like the "X ",and there is an intersection point bewteen them but they would be still stranger after encounter each other.
  也許我只是你生命裏擦肩而過的一個過客, 也許你對於我是一個遙不可及的夢, 也許幸運之神不可能一下子降臨到我頭上, 也許......所以寧願永遠停留在等待中,停留在等待我的幸福中,至少生命中還有著希望......
Maybe I am only a passing traveller goes by your side in your life.Maybe you are only a reachless dream for me.Maybe Fortune might not befallen down to me at one blow.Maybe...So,I would rather stay at the time of waiting for you forever,and keep myself in the waiting for my blessedness.At least there still is hope in my life.
  但今日我才驚覺我的幸福一直離我是如此的遙遠,我根本把握不住它......如今我才知道自己從來就不曾緊緊地抓住我心中那份愛,從來就不曾......
C05427F0-EAA1-4EB9-B951-1438CB0139F0.jpeg
But today it shocked me to just find in fact my blessedness is so far away me always.I didn't hold it at all...Now I just find myself never caught hold of my love in my heart closely,never...
  得到我,也許不一定是一種幸福,但能攫取我心者,世界之大,幾人能夠?
Get hold of me,maybe it's not blessed.But if want to grasp at my heart,all around the whole world,how many persons could make it?
  人為什麼要活著?是感情的恩恩怨怨的糾葛絆住了腳.
why does person want to live?It's imbroglio of feeling`s kind and enmity holding up his feet.
  人活著僅是為了心中所愛!只要心中的愛不會死亡,不會消失,那麽人的靈魂永不會死,永不會消逝!
Human being lives all his life to love and to be loved in his heart!If only there is true love in your heart to exist,then your soul will never die,never disappear!
  倘若轉世,來世仍選擇作女孩子,作今天的我,因為,女孩子善良!來世還能遇上你嗎?你還會選擇我嗎?淚,幾乎湧出,人是為了尋求愛才來此世走一遭的.
I would still choose to be a girl,to be present-day me provided reincarnation because girls are all in virtuous character!In other life,will I still encounter you again?And will you choose me all the same?Tears would almost effuse.To find the love in his heart,this is a reason why people want to exist in the world.
  愛是絕境,幸福的人不遠行,斷了春去秋來苦苦追尋!

Love is an impasse,the beatific persons don`t continue to walk up,while pursue love in their hearts hard even if how much time it would waste,through spring and autumn,through thick and thin...
  幸福在身邊停停走走,想擁有,伸出手卻觸摸不到真實;想遺忘,卻偏偏如影隨形,不曾有半步稍離......
Blessedness is parked and walks away beside me always.Want to own it,but I could not reach true blessedness when I extend my hands out to it;While want to forget it, it is very closely associated with me as my shadow,never leave away me a little even if half a step.
  冬天的風依舊漸冷,春天也將會來.可是我知道這個冬天一定不會冷得太久,因為也許我愛的春天已是"猶抱琵琶半遮面,千呼萬喚始出來"了,是不是這樣呢?
The wind is still getting colder in winter,and spring also will come later.Yet I know that winter must be not too cold long because perhaps my love`s spring has already fallen late,it was as if a classical belle just comes out slowly with cherishing the lute in her arms who shielded half her face by the lute after being called a great many times.Is it so or not?
C6DDF84C-CB3B-4D1E-9AAF-DF36D8DE4CAB.jpeg

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2022-11-27 22:41:20 | 显示全部楼层
165<<冬季戀歌Winter Sonata>> 编辑于 2016-5-30 15:58

165<<冬季戀歌Winter Sonata>>
2E9C3AEA-8BC5-486B-93AD-20346513B23F.jpeg

你見,或者不見,
  我的歷程皆在那裡。
  不躲不藏。

---
  僅此,祭奠那些永不復生的歲月......

<<冬季戀歌winter sonata>>2007-01-24 18:50

冬季戀歌Winter Sonata(in Korean)
不爱就散了吧If don`t love then part(in Mandarin)

二零零七年一月二十四日 on Wednesday cold wind  When working in WELLTECH INDUSTRIAL CO. ShenZhen City

How much I love you, how much I care!

<<冬季戀歌Winter Sonata>>
                 ――寫給我愛著的人
               ――write to the person who I'm loving
  這種淡淡的若隱若現的喜悅之情,讓我感覺就像多年前時,我還是那個怯怯的女生,在大學校園裏,那個紫荊花瓣落滿地時節,淡紫的花絮飄飛了一地,踩上去柔軟柔軟的,發出一種"吱吱"的、溫柔的、輕輕的、寂寞的、無奈的聲音;細細的樹枝掛著已略殘的花朵,遠看,恍如一片紫霧,一個紫夢,一團紫雲,很美!愛的春天也是這麼美,可我卻似乎又握不住它,有如風中飄過的花香,那麼淡,那麼飄忽,那麼若隱若現,只是飄飄渺渺聞到了淡淡的味,伸手卻抓不住一切,這種感覺既讓我心跳又心慌,有一種永遠失去心中那份愛的驚惶、恐懼.也許你會覺得我的情緒是如此的可笑,還沒開始,怎地就已懼怕會結束?豈非是杞人憂天?可是我卻真的為這惶恐彷徨常常半夜驚醒,久久不能入眠......
90E9825D-AA72-456E-952F-D0D8FEB8F58D.jpeg
This weak gladness makes me feel it was just like old times came back again.I still remember that I was a bashful girl many years ago.In campus,during the season of the redbud petal falling and filling ground,the lilac petal was flying over the ground.It felt so soft when stepping on them,and they would give off the sound of a squeak,a tender and light and lonely and helpless sound;The appreciably incomplete flowers were on the thin branches of the trees.Seen from far away,it was as though purple fog or a violet dream,or a orchid cloud.It was beautiful very much! Spring of love is also beauteous just like such, however it seems I could not catch it.And it just likes potpourri fluttering gleamingly in the wind,it was so thin and wispy.You could only smell dimly the thin odor yet reach nothing if you extend your hands out to it.And this feeling makes me palpitant as well as nervous,and there is a kind of trepidation and dread because of losing love in my heart forever.Perhaps you would think that my emotion is so ludicrous.Why have you been already afraid that love would be over before it never start?Does not it like the saying in China "meet trouble halfway "?Howbeit I really often wake up with a start at the midnight and could hardly go to my dreams for a long time as a result of funk and bewilderment...

我真的不願這一生像塵煙;我不願這世間情多變;不願等待中的容顏,花開花又謝,換來一身憔悴,今生無緣;我不願像飄泊的孤雁;我不願作孤星伴長夜,只怕一生為情所困,為愛而絆牽,換來一身風塵情非所願.
I veritably wouldn't it just likes dust and smoke all my life.I wouldn't like to feeling changefully in life.I wouldn't like to only get back emaciation all over my body without any love from you this life when my feature was always kept waiting for you with the flowers bloom through withered again.I wouldn't like to be as a lorn wild goose wandering.And I would 't like to be as a forsaken star companies the endless night.I am only afraid myself to be embarred by feeling and be hold back  for love all my lifetime,and turn back  full grief.It is not my wish.
5A1E5C6F-B669-4F3B-93A0-499106F2E21F.jpeg
  错过的花开,是不是依然美丽如初?茫茫這半生,誰,才是等我的人?爱如果會走下去,牵手的你我,能不能握紧,能不能握紧爱的温度?爱在路上,从来就风雨无阻;爱要幸福,哪怕从眼泪中流出,流出......

Is the flower still as beautiful as abloom early when she is in bloom too late?Who would just be that one to wait for me always?And who would just be right one to share the remainder of my life with?If love could walk up always,hand in hand,whether could we grip each other's hands tightly or not?And whether could we take hold of the temperature of our love closely always?Love on the road in all weathers all along.And love must be beatific,even if it would shed out from our tears...
  於是將心中的情緒慢慢寫下來,只想讓你能開始了解我的內心深處,能關心我,珍惜我......你願否?
I then write down slowly my emotion in my heart,only want you to begin to understand inside of my secret garden to care for me and cherish me...Would you like to do so?
  看靜靜的夜風緩緩地吹過窗台,你能否亦感受到我的思緒?等到老去的一天,你是否還在我身邊?......
I am looking at the wind blowing over window slowly at quiet night.Could you also feel the same feeling?Wait for someday when my growing old,whether or not would you still be beside me?...

君
                                                  Jun(はぃ ちょう けん)
                                          書於一月二十三日淩晨之際
                                      write in wee hours 23th Jan.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2023-2-9 20:32:50 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 小昭 于 2023-2-9 20:33 编辑

166朋友的一封信A letter from my friend 编辑于 2016-5-30 22:18

166朋友的一封信A letter from my friend
  你見,或者不見,
  我的歷程皆在那裡。
  不躲不藏。

---
  僅此,祭奠那些永不復生的歲月......

朋友的一封信A letter from my friend2007-02-01 08:49

滾滾紅塵Mundane World of the Red Dust (in mandarin)

二零零七年二月一日 on Thursday cold wind   Say my final farewell to this city and my dear friends here...在這座城市裏我親愛的朋友們,還有這所城市,道一聲最後的告別:"再會,別了!"......

<<朋友的一封信A letter from my friend>>
Hiya Jun,
I hope that you're feeling better after we talked right before you went to bed.After a good night's rest, I'm sure that you'll feel a little better.Sleeping in sure won't make you feel worse, that's for sure.
I hope that you felt at least a little tiny bit better after we talked today.I don't know though...you sounded pretty sad and I could hear you sobbing.I hope that I helped stop at least a few tears. Jun, your manager made a big mistake in letting you go.They won't realize it right away, but trust me they eventually will.
Before I was laid off from IBM,I survived about three or four rounds of layoffs.I used to work in a group of four M.E.S and slowly through the years there was just one left...me.Every single time that someone was laid off before me, the managers said that it was for the better to increase profits when there was a HUGE downturn in business here.  
They went on and on about how cutting salaries was good for IBM and how the company would benefit in the long run.Well, guess what Jun?  Every single time someone was laid off in my department, a few weeks later we'd *always* have problems because that person had immense knowledge of something that the rest of us IBMers didn't know much about.Thus, we'd be stuck!
The exact same thing happened to me when I was laid off.Shortly afterwards,I received an email from a co-worker saying that there were *huge* problems in the area that I used to work in.The systems that I knew like the back of my hand were giving them lots of headaches.Well gee...that wouldn't have been a problem *if* they didn't shut me the door! :-D
So I'll bet that the same thing will happen at your company when you're long gone Jun.The people there will have a problem with something and ask the remaining people what's wrong and why they can't fix it.The people left there will shake their heads and all say "Well, Jun knew all about that."  
Then they'll appreciate you.
Just make sure that you keep your head held up high proudly Jun.I've been through the worst layoff imaginable, so I have some tips that you might want to think about.Do *not* sound bitter or sad about what happened when you talk to your former co-workers.People come and people go, but it's just business and that's how business works.Don't make it sound like you're overly happy or overly sad about what happened.When you go back to work to do your exit interview, clean out your desk, and say your final goodbyes, just make it seem like everything is fine and that you're moving on with your life.
1A20EDA1-BFED-4850-9EAA-5FDD0915F482.jpeg
Also, make sure that you collect contact information from your co-workers and ask them if it's OK to use them for references on your resume.Once you leave, you may not be able to contact them again, and though it might be a pain to admit it, they can help you get a job in the future if they're a good reference.For example, I know for a fact that my current boss contacted my references at IBM before my current company hired me.Having good references for later on is why you want to keep good relations and remain upbeat when you do your exit interview and say your final farewells.Those are just some tips that you might want to think about Jun.  
Honestly Jun, one of the best things that *ever* happened to me was getting laid off by IBM.If I was still an IBMer, I never ever would have returned back to school to get my MSME degree and thus I never would have gotten my current job at current company that I *really* like.
So Jun, please *smile* for me and try to keep your spirits up.It may not be easy and in fact it wasn't for me for a little while after I was laid off, but in the end and looking back that happening to me was one of the best things that ever happened to me.You may find out the same thing will be true for you as well.
Just remember Jun, as I said earlier today, in the big picture of life it's not *that* huge of a deal and the sun will shine again...I promise.  
Oh and Jun, since you won't be working, now might be a great time to seriously think about maybe coming to here to study.  That is one of the visas that can be approved if you'd like to come here.  If you want more information on that, just ask me and I'll go to the school and learn more about it for you and then send the information to you.There is a school near where I work so it's not a problem for me.  Well...it's just something that you might want to think about and discuss with your parents.  
I'll talk to you later Jun and remember to please just *smile* for me OK?It may not make *everything* better, but it sure won't hurt.
Bye cutie.  

"謝謝你對我仁慈的安慰,讓我迅速地從最低穀中走出來, 謝謝你,我親愛的朋友......用我整個誠摯的心!"
                            --君
"Thank you for your kind comfort to make me walk out from the lowest vale soon, thank you,my dear friend......with my whole sincere heart!"
                            --Jun
A7CC02BB-B5C2-45A0-A0EC-0DA1F5ED59E1.jpeg

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|渥太华房子网

GMT-5, 2024-5-16 11:19 , Processed in 0.047870 second(s), 20 queries .